Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband Reviews: Fitness being the priority in 21st century, here we have the most amazing fitness band ‘Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband’. Fitbit is one of those multiuser band which is designed keeping in mind the needs of a daily person. This wristband can be carried anywhere and is available in many colors.
Make fitness a lifestyle with fitbit: the most versatile and power packed tracker.
The California based company came with a comfortable fit Flex. It’s a $99 bracelet that purports to help you be more active, eat better, sleep better, and become far more attractive to the opposite sex. (One of those isn’t strictly true, but it kind of is).
But wait there are other gadgets too which can track your activity. From Jawbone to Nike to Samsung to even a slew of apps for your phone, there are a million and counting ways to track your activity. So what does Fitbit offer that makes it special? Why should you spend $99 on the Flex over an Up or a FuelBand, or a free iPhone app?
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband Reviews
This flex includes both small and large wristband.
- Removable Fitbit flex tracker
- Two wrist bands : small and large
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongl
Battery and power:
Has a battery life of upto 5 days but one can charge every few days for better tracking.
This lithium polymer type takes one to two hours to charge.
Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
Tracks seven days of detailed motion data, minute by minute tracks daily totals for past 30 days.
The Fitbit flex wristband is made up of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex also has a surgical grade stainless steel clasp. Though all stainless steel consists traces of nickel and may cause an allergic reaction in someone with nickel sensitivity. The amount of nickel in all fitbit products meet the European Union’s stringent nickel directive.
Operating temperature: -20 to 45°C
Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 km.
Flex syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing Range:
Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows.
What Does the LED lights Indicate in Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband?
The LED lights on the wristband have a special work to do. They indicate you how close you are to reach your activity goal.
- Checking goal Progress:
When you tap Flex to check your progress towards your daily activity goal, each solid light represents a 20% increment toward that goal. For example, if your goal is 10,000 steps, three solid lights means you’re approximately 60% of the way there and you’ve taken about 6,000 steps. When you feel Flex vibrate and it starts flashing, you’ll know you’ve reached your daily goal.
- Using manual sleep Mode:
Flex tracks sleep automatically without any action on your part. If you want to know how long it takes you to fall asleep, put Flex into sleep mode manually. To do so, tap it rapidly for one or two seconds until it vibrates and shows two slowly dimming lights. Throughout the night, two blinking lights will alternate. To exit manual sleep mode in the morning, rapidly tap Flex. It will vibrate, flash all five lights three times, and then display a spinning light pattern.
These light patterns apply to manual sleep mode only. If you let Flex automatically detect your sleep, you won’t see any special light patterns during the night.
- Charging the Battery
While Flex is charging, a light will pulse to show the battery level every few seconds. Each light represents progress towards the total charge. When the battery is fully charged, all 5 lights will blink.
There’s something more to this little guy apart from tracking your steps. Yes, you heard it right!
Check Out Reviews of:
This Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband offers you a Hygienically Techy life and here’s how:
- You can control your music playlist whether you are not your office or home.
- Fitbit has one of the largest social networks focused on fitness in the world. Users can invite friends to share stats, send cheers, taunt and compete.
- It monitors your heart rate beyond the workout because watching your heart isn’t important only while you work out.
- What’s better than waking up by the gentle nudge of your fitbit on your hand! This device has this thing too, it monitors your sleep automatically and set a silent alarm.
- Certain Fitbit models allow you to see call and text notifications on the display. This is perfect for times when you can’t look at your phone, but want to be sure you haven’t missed a call from your boo.
- Fitbit flex wristband is great at sharing information with other apps you may use. For example, say you’re on Weight Watchers, Fitbit can share your health and exercise information with your Weight Watcher’s app.
- If you’re on a diet, Fitbit can keep track of every morsel that passes your lips. Fitbit has a bar code scanners, calorie estimators, meal shortcuts and an expanded food database to help you keep track of every calorie.
- Don’t just stop at tracking your heart rate. You can also use Fitbit for GPS tracking on the Fitbit Surge.
- The little guy can even remind you to charge it. Set up a recurring reminder that will go off every five to six days to remind you to give your new best buddy some nourishment.
The bad of fitbitflex:
- Syncing with some devices is a pain but it directly syncs with the iPhone, the Samsung GS3.
- The strap shutting is a little tricky and sometimes it hurts you too, but you will learn it in a while.
The good of fitbit flex:
Fitbit wristband is a with you all the time band. This is water resistant, fits comfortably around your wrist and has 5 day battery life. This is going to work with you from day to night .
- It tracks all your daily activities like steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned.
- This is a not so costly device which also manages your sleep and has a peaceful alarm for you which makes your sleep beautiful.
- The band displays graphs and charts which keeps the record of your fitness and keeps you motivated.
- It weighs only 16 grams which is the best thing. This can be paired up with other wrist accessories and can be made look more beautiful.
- It contains Bluetooth feature with syncs with your devices like PCs and Mac.
- It has a line of metal contacts which charges the flex rechargeable battery through the supplied USB cable and socket adapter.
- If you spend a lot of time around water or in rain then this device has your back as this is water resistant.
- This is a perfect device to make you feel good from inside and outside both.
After read our Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband Reviews article we hope you satisfied with our reviews which we collect from many users and sources so guys if you like our reviews and do you think Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband is best so by now from one and only online shopping portal Amazon.com
This astonishingly perfect device will make your life go lala!
So next time you move a step, make it with fitbit wristband!